I Heart Faces Challenge - "Anything but a Face"

Over at I Heart Faces this week, the challenge is "Anything but a face"! I sometimes join the challenges, when I remember, but the minute I saw this I knew I had some good shots... without a face!

I took this photo of this young guy - I was photographing him and his family and he wanted some shots of him with his guitar. I sent him down these train tracks and shot this as he walked to the spot I wanted him at. It ended up being one of my favorite's of the day.


If you are a professional photog or even just like playing with your camera, join in the fun and be inspired by other photographers and photo lovers - click the below.



~Deb


www.bumble-photography.com

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Love it! The black and white makes it even more amazing!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking away from the camera is such a great shot and one of my faves, especially for young men! Great shot!
    http://www.lolidots.com/loliblog/i-heart-faces-photo-challenge-2-28-11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I love how the moment seems so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - Bumble